TeamApt is recruiting young Nigerian Graduates in the field of information and financial technology for the position of Backend Engineer in the TeamaApt Women In Tech Internship Program.
TeamApt is a financial technology company digitising Africa’s real economy by building a financial ecosystem for businesses, providing them with all the payment, banking, credit and business management tools they need to succeed.
TeamApt is in search of the next Apt 5 To join the team! It involves mentored for 6 months, work on real life-changing projects and get paid at one of Africa’s most prominent fintechs.
Interns will get to do the following
- Translates product requirements into architectural documents and diagrams
- Applies engineering principles to solve complex problems through sound and creative engineering.
- Quickly learns new engineering methods and incorporates them into his or her work processes.
- Demonstrates skill in time management and completing software projects in a cooperative team environment.
To succeed in this role, an applicant should have
- One year of programming experience in an object-oriented language (C, C#, C++, Java, Python).
- Have an understanding of computer science fundamentals, including data structures and algorithms
- Understanding of software quality assurance principles
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, computer science or related field.
- Some of the technologies you’ll get to work with
- Java (latest versions), Spring and Spring Boot Docker and Kubernetes Postgre SQL, Dynamo DB, Elastic search Microservices architecture on AWS
How to Apply
Join the TeamApt Women in Tech Internship Programme by applying on the link below.
Intereted and qualified candidates can apply for this Job at https://boards.eu.greenhouse.io/teamapt/jobs/4024838101
For further enquiry please visit https://boards.eu.greenhouse.io/teamapt