The West African Examinations Council
WAEC hereby invites from qualified applicants to fill vacant positions at its Headquarters Office in Accra, Ghana as advertised on the WAEC online Job Application Management Portal.
General Required Qualification
Interested applicants must:
- be able to use Personal Computers, MS Office software package and have knowledge of web-based systems;
- be a team player with good inter-personal skills and be open and able to lead change;
- possess influencing, analytical and communication skills;
- be an organiser/planner with ability to be flexible and to be able to successfully implement ideas.
- All Applicants must possess five (5) credits in SSCE/WASSCE including English Language and Mathematics at a sitting or six (6) credits at not more than two (2) sittings including English Language and Mathematics.
Application Required Documents
- A scanned passport photograph of size between 7kb to 30kb and dimension 275 x 314 pixels
- Educational qualifications (secondary and tertiary with uploaded scanned copies of certificates obtained). Size of upload between 50kb to 120kb, width between 400pixels to 1200pixels and height between 600pixels to 1500pixels
Applications Closing Date
Application details should be completed and submitted not later than May 23, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested applicants can apply online on the WAEC Job Application Management Portal. Click the desired job position below for details: