Applications are open for the West African Examination Council WAEC recruitment for the position of Senior Human Resource Development Officer I (Training).
The successful candidate will work under the supervision of the Head of HRM in ensuring that all activities relating to training and development are carried out successfully.
Qualification and Experience
To be eligible for the WAEC recruitment for the position of Senior Human Resource Development Officer I (Training), applicants must
- Possess a good University degree (at least Second Class Lower Division) in the Humanities/Arts, Social Sciences.
- A Master’s degree in Human Resource Management and Development and membership of a recognized relevant professional body will be an added advantage.
- Possess five (5) credits in WASSCE/GCE “O” Levels including English language and Mathematics at a sitting, or six (6) credits at not more than two (2) sittings including English Language and Mathematics.
- Have not less than nine (9) years of experience in Human Resource Management and must have experience in the field of training.
- Not be more than forty-five (45) years at the time of applying.
Duties and Responsibilities
The incumbent shall perform the following duties among others:
- Responsible for identifying training needs of all international staff of the Council
Identifying and developing appropriate training programmes
- Determining training methodology and evaluate the effectiveness of training programmes
- Coordinating all training activities and preparing training reports
- Perform other Human Resource Management functions
Applicants for the position must:
- be able to use Personal Computers, MS Office software package and have knowledge of web-based systems;
- be a team player with good inter-personal skills and be open and able to lead change;
- possess influencing, analytical and communication skills;
- be an organiser/planner with ability to be flexible and to be able to successfully implement ideas.
Application Required Documents
- A scanned passport photograph of size between 7kb to 30kb and dimension 275 x 314 pixels
- Educational qualifications (secondary and tertiary with uploaded scanned copies of certificates obtained). Size of upload between 50kb to 120kb, width between 400pixels to 1200pixels and height between 600pixels to 1500pixels
The closing date for the submission of application is May 23, 2022.
How to Apply
All intereted applicants should complete and submitt their application online at the WAEC Job Application Management Portal here: https://recruitment.waec.com.ng/vacancy